Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day!

Aren't these precious? I used Deanna Jump's Veteran's Day unit to create these TLC style soldiers and then I found this adorable chart on Cara's First Grade Parade blog, which should be renamed The Fabulous First Grade Parade, in my opinion. Isn't that just the best site?? Love it! 




Our reading story this week is about dinosaurs (The Big Circle) so we are learning lots about these interesting animals. Here's our schema chart that we started today. I'll share pics after we chart our new learning too :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the Veterens Day stuff! They turned great!
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to leave you a little comment that I found your Veteran's Day anchor chart on pinterest, and pinned it. It has been repinned almost 1,500 times in the last month. What?!! It is absolutely the most popular pin on my boards, so thanks a great chart. Everyone loves it!

    Jamie
    Play to Learn Preschool
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/455919162251692334/

    ReplyDelete