Sunday, October 6, 2013

Monsters=Halloween Time

Halloween is my favorite season! I just love all the witches, black cats, and of course, monsters! I found the cutest book that is just perfect for halloween!
The Monsters' Monster by Patrick McDonnell is the sweetest little story. You can read all about it and purchase it here.

I created a literary companion that accompanies this book. The lit companion is filled with comprehension sheets and other activities (like an adorable craft) that would be perfect to use with your class after reading the book. You can check it out below :)

Also included in the pack are the patterns for this cute craft :)


And if you want to read more about my love of fall time/halloween, come check out my other blog to see my fall filled weekend :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment