Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Where I teach: Classroom Reveal 2014 and SALE

As part of Teacher Week 2014, I'm sharing my classroom with all of y'all! :) Join in the fun and share your classroom pics. Link up over at Blog Hoppin'! Don't forget about TpT's big one day sale! Click here to shop :)


Here's where we store our Google Chrome Books. A friend gave me this great idea of buying two shoe shelves at Walmart and putting them together. Works great! :)

This is part of my Dollar Store Challenge with Teacher Created Resources. It's where I store all my CCRS lessons for the week. You can read more about it here. 


These great book bins came from Steps to Literacy this summer :)

These dollar tree containers are IDEAL for storing task cards and it is so easy to organize them by skill







Aren't these mini pocket chart stands great? I found them at Wal Mart last year for $5 each! They came with an ABC sort activity, but they work so well for everything!

Last year I did away with my teacher desk, but I kinda missed it. I found my small group table becoming messier and messier so I added the desk back this year. :)



















5 comments:

  1. Your room is gorgeous! Love the bright colors and all the organization. Your anchor charts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you purchase the green rug from? Your space looks so nice and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room! So bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is great! I love the character traits anchor charts! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan! :)
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really having a great time looking at classrooms. Well, I've seen a lot already and it is very noticeable how efforts are taken to make the rooms engaging and more comfortable for kids. I love your ideas especially your reading corner!

    ReplyDelete