Saturday, December 31, 2011

Chinese New Year Unit...TPT!


I'm so excited about teaching the Chinese New Year this year. This is something I've always wanted to teach but never seem to find the time to do so. I've created a unit to help me get organized for this holiday and I've just uploaded it to TPT. Click here to get it on SALE!!! 
And while I'm excited about teaching this holiday, it certainly isn't my favorite holiday. I'm giving away this unit to the first two people who can name my favorite holiday/celebration! Comment below....
 Good Luck! 

UPDATE: Y'all know me...I love Halloween!
Freebies go to Jennifer @First Grade Blue Skies and Mrs. Johnson
But....since it is Karyn's birthday and she did know how much I love pink, she gets a freebie too! Happy Birthday Karyn!

11 comments:

  1. I was going to say Christmas...but then I remember how many cute things you do for Halloween...Hmmm...so maybe Halloweeny Christmas?? lol
    Jennifer
    laughinbrunette@hotmail.com
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that your favorite holiday is Halloween. :o)
    ajohnson45039@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I'm still in time! Happy New Year!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com
    teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will guess Halloween.

    marcy_sundling@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will guess Halloween.
    marcy_sundling@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it your birthday? Today is my birthday so I thought I'd go with that guess lol.

    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chinese new year activities! Look great!
    jenross1018@yahoo.com

    ♥ Jen Ross
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Leslie Ann I just had to take a second guess...Halloween? You seem like you would REALLY get into the spirit of dressing up and going all out to enjoy the day. Something pink perhaps? Lol. Anyway, love your creations! Keep up the great work!

    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Leslie Ann you are the SWEETEST GIRL EVER!!!! Thanks so much! Happy New Year to you and keep up all of your wonderful work! I love your blog and everything you create!

    ReplyDelete