Friday, February 8, 2013

Five for Friday!

I *love* this link up! You can join in the fun too by linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.

1. After organizing my vanity this week, I have rediscovered this lotion. How could I have forgotten about it?? It's smells simply wonderful!

2. I ordered a new pair of Kate Spade shoes and got them this week. I love the card that comes with the package. :)

3. Speaking of Kate Spade...I am LOVING the new fall collection. You can see my favorites on my Southern Belle Inspired blog, but this is my absolute favorite.

4.  I am just obsessed with Lush right now. I had ran out of the Big shampoo and lip scrub, so when I went to order those two products, I decided to try out a few more and I am so glad I did! The Lush Lime Shower Smoothie is fabulous! I'm loving them all, but this is my current fav.

5. I'm working on this unit right now and can't wait to share with y'all! Here's a little sneak peek:

Go link up with Doodle Bugs and share your five for Friday!






4 comments:

  1. I looooove Lush! They have a great cream for sunburn! And I love their scrubs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Kate Spade card. I have never heard of lush, need to check them out.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I find a lotion that I haven't used in a while! Yum!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What program is that. I currently use Word and PowerPoint to create centers and activities for my class. I have yet to figure out PhotoShop

    ReplyDelete