Saturday, March 5, 2011

Crazy for Junie B!





My kids absolutely LOVE Junie B. We try and read from a book everyday and we've finished quite a few this year. Today was a make up weather day from when we were out a week for snow. What better way to spend a Saturday than to make some cute Junie B's! I gave each child (I had several out because, after all, it was a Saturday!) a Junie B. Jones book that we had read and told them to create the Junie B. from the cover of their book. They had the BEST time with this and I just loved the way they turned out. Take a look at my creative kids :)





3 comments:

  1. I had to read it more than once, you actually had school on Saturday???


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yep! We had one the first Saturday in February, today and we will have one the first Saturday in April. We also had to come on President's day and we'll make up the last missed day sometime else..can't remember when. We missed an entire week in January due to snow. At least my lessons for next week are set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kiddos' Junie B.s are PRECIOUS!
    I MUSt do this with my class.
    Thanks for sharing!!!!

    Alexandra
    http://thefirstgradesweetlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete