It's almost done! Just a few finishing touches and all will be complete! Here's what was accomplished today:
Accomplished: Student work display over cubbies
***I've been wanting to have these adorable bees by Sarah Cooley in my classroom since I first saw them. Are they not the cutest things ever???
***Couple of things to note. 1. I ran out of bees. I was two short, so that's why the right side is lacking and 2. I still need to add names to each paper
Accomplished: Most of the door...I'm wayyyyy ahead of schedule! I was doing my door the day of parent night last year!
I saw this door at the school we went to Wednesday for the NEAECC. I still need to put the letters up. It will say "Ms. Leslie Ann's Class is Something to Tweet About"
I also moved my 'mailbox' to the side of the door (instead of on it) and added my name.
I'm loving the name plates I found this year! I love the green polka dots. Here's how they look on the students' desk:
There isn't a whole lot left to do which makes me so happy! :)