I'm linking up with Kacey over at Doodle Bugs to share five random things about my past week. :)
1. This past week I enjoyed catching up on family time. Here's my cousin and I playing her brother's DS (at least I think that's what you call it...I'm officially too old to know what's hip in the world of video games)
2. I'm still in awe of Tiffany D tweeting me back. If you love watching Youtube beauty gurus, then you know who MakeupbyTiffanyD is. If you don't, you have to check out her Youtube channel here. Yes, I was so excited that I took a screen shot on my iphone.
3. I'm completely inspired reading Ron Clark's The End of Molasses Classes. This book is beyond great! Go read it if you haven't before. So motivational!
4. I tried my first Starbucks peppermint mocha. Loved it!
5. I loved creating our New Year's door, idea completely copied from the fabulous Cara from First Grade Parade. This is one of my favorite crafts. I just love they way they turned out. :)
Hope everyone had a great week! :)