Friday, January 4, 2013

Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Kacey over at Doodle Bugs to share five random things about my past week. :)

1. This past week I enjoyed catching up on family time. Here's my cousin and I playing her brother's DS (at least I think that's what you call it...I'm officially too old to know what's hip in the world of video games)

2. I'm still in awe of Tiffany D tweeting me back. If you love watching Youtube beauty gurus, then you  know who MakeupbyTiffanyD is. If you don't, you have to check out her Youtube channel here. Yes, I was so excited that I took a screen shot on my iphone. 


3. I'm completely inspired reading Ron Clark's The End of Molasses Classes. This book is beyond great! Go read it if you haven't before. So motivational!

4. I tried my first Starbucks peppermint mocha. Loved it! 

5. I loved creating our New Year's door, idea completely copied from the fabulous Cara from First Grade Parade. This is one of my favorite crafts. I just love they way they turned out. :)







Hope everyone had a great week! :)






6 comments:

  1. Love your new year's people :o) PRECIOUS!!!

    I am too old to know about video games too!

    I have heard good things about that book.. maybe I should look into reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I'm obsessed with teaching like Ron Clark now. Such a motivational read. I'm planning on reading his other book next!

      Delete
  2. Super fun post!! Love how Cara's craft turned out!
    And, love that list of fab teachers you have listed on the right side of your blog. Some are new to me - how fun!
    Growing Firsties is co-hosting a Shout Out Linky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! It's always fun to find new teacher blogs! They completely changed the way I teach. There's so much to learn and so many fabulous ideas out there! :)

      Delete
  3. I love That book! I have almost finished reading it. I loved it so much that I rented his movie. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to watch the movie! I just love him now. :)

      Delete