Link up for Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs here.
1. My week started off GREAT. This happened:
2. I started my new Valentine's Unit (started, not finished!)
3. The Bachelor returned this week, but I STILL have not seen it. I watched the game Monday night and then it's been such a busy week that I haven't had a chance to catch up yet. Please tell me I'm not alone in watching this cheesy show.
4. We started our new author study on Jonathan London (author of the Froggy books). We are using lots of activities from Jennifer's pack over at First Grade Blue Skies. I'll post pictures of some of our activities soon!
5. After an exhausting week, I'm ready to relax tomorrow night by watching the Miss America pageant. I LOVE watching Miss America and Miss USA. My mom and I always write down our favorites at the beginning and then see how many we have that make it to the finals. :)