Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MPM School Supplies


Several weeks ago, I had the privilege of shopping at  mpmschoolsupplies.com. I was able to spend $25 in exchange for writing an honest review of their company for my blog. I LOVED shopping on this site! I don't know about y'all, but it is so hard for me to find a good teacher supply store to order from. The closest one to me is an hour away, so I'm a huge online shopper and I'm just thrilled to discover this new company. Let me show you what I got for $25!

I love these reproducible books from Evan Moor.  


 These ABC cards from Dr. Seuss are meant to be displayed, but they are the perfect size to use for a center activity.

Another great Evan Moor book!

 The thing I loved most about this site was the fact that I was not only able to get teaching things, but picture books as well! I nabbed these two fantastic reads!


Want to know the best part??? SUPER FAST SHIPPING! I'm not kidding y'all! I received my items in 2 days! I LOVE super fast shipping! That in its self won me over!

They even provided my fabulous readers with 10% off your first 10 purchases. Click here to redeem it!




6 comments:

  1. LOVE that site! YAY for 10% off -thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered through them this summer and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dang it!! We can't order of this when you live in Australia!! It looks like a a great site to order from tho!

    Head over to my blog where I am having a giveaway!

    www.misspeachsclass.blogspot.com.au

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so neat that you live in Australia! I have always wanted to visit that country. :)

      Delete