Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Eskimo Pattern Freebie

Hi y'all! Is it freezing where you're at??? It's been way too cold for Alabama. We had a snow (cold) day yesterday and a two hour delay today. I simply can't wait for summer to be here. I'm just not a fan of winter. 

Today I wanted to share with y'all a fun little winter craft that I did with my sweet 1st graders a few years ago. I figured now was the perfect time to do it since the weather's been so cold. If I still taught 1st grade, this would definitely be on Friday's plan! Maybe some of y'all can use it :) You can find it here.




Be sure and check out my newest post on Southern Belle Inspired. It's my first product review :)
Stay warm, friends! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I love this!!! It goes perfectly with my Iditarod craftivity!

    Teaching in the Tongass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us Chicagoans ENVY your Alabama cold! We got down to negative 45 with wind chill this week...honestly misery doesn't even begin to describe it!

    I love this cutie little craft! I think I may use it for our Polar Unit that we are just about to start! Love it!!

    Elyse
    Happily Teaching

    ReplyDelete