Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Goal and #LAeveryday2014

I love making New Year's Resolutions. We all need a fresh start sometimes and now's the perfect time! I always try and resolve to exercise and eat right and while those are on my list this year, my number one goal is to blog more often. I was looking at the blog archive the other day and I had no idea just how little I blogged these last few months. Life in First Grade and Life in Fifth Grade (along with my fashion/beauty blog) are so important to me and I need to make more time for them.
My goal is to blog at least 4-5 times a week. I love sharing with all of y'all the things that are happening in my classroom and I love seeing everything that's going on in y'alls. One new way I'm making a conscious effort to post more is something I like to call #LAeveryday2014. If you read Shay Shull's (The Bachelor Sean Lowe's sister) blog then you're probably familiar with #Shayeveryday2013. This takes place on Instagram and Shay posted one pic everyday for the entire year. At the end of 2013, she had 365 pics, one from each day of the year. She did this as a way to document her year and I absolutely loved this idea! Thus, #LAeveryday2014 was born. At the end of each week, I'll recap my weekly pics here if you don't have Instagram and still want to follow along, but if you do, be sure and follow me (msleslieann01). 
I'm now off to savor my last few hours of Christmas break, which has never been as short as it was this year :( When do you go back to school?
Hope everyone had a wonderful NYE! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the #LAEveryday2014 idea. you have my wheels turning. But oh no, today is almost over and no pics. better hurry.
    Lessons Learned

    ReplyDelete