Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pattern for Olivia Craft on Teachers Pay Teachers!

I finally learned how to make PDF files. I cannot believe how easy it was! And I've been so excited that I created a seller account on Teachers Pay Teachers and created and uploaded an Olivia packet. The Olivia packet contains all the patterns for the craft and it also contains the directions and pieces for an artist project we did in my classroom and a graphic organizer that is used to compare and contrast Olivia to real pigs. It's my first time to create anything like this, so I priced it cheap at $2 :) Click here to see my account on teachers pay teachers. :)

2 comments:

  1. I bought it ! U rock ! Can't wait til the next!

    Thanks so much,
    Jacqi burgos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I bought your Olivia.... and I love it. We are using your Olivia pattern this week for our Poetry Journal Scrapbook. Come check it out at my blog!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    http://just4teachers.blogspot.com/2011/03/treasures-unit-5-week-1-olivia.html

    ReplyDelete