Monday, February 28, 2011

There's a Wocket in My Pocket...What's in Yours? (TPT!)

I love Dr Seuss! I want to do my entire classroom in Dr. Seuss. It's my favorite thing to teach during the year. I spent the weekend in my classroom preparing it for Read Across America Week. Here are some pictures of my boards.











I also created an activity that goes along with the story There's a Wocket in My Pocket! My class did it this afternoon and had a ball with it! I have uploaded it onto Teachers Pay Teachers for $2.50 Again, thank you to everyone that has purchased my other items and/ or followed me. :) :) Here's the link the the Wocket in Pocket Activity:



I also found the best new teacher blog called Finally in First. This teacher has some great ideas and I used her Horton craft this morning. Go Check it out!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie Ann!

    Wanted to drop by and let you know that we featured your "Hats Off To Dr. Seuss" door display at our blog, Bulletin Board Ideas. We made sure to give photo credit as well as a link back to your site, but we'd love for you to check it out and, if there are any problems, we'll be sure to take the feature down immediately!

    Thanks so much!
    Kayla Johnson
    kjohnson@mpmmgmt.com

    ReplyDelete