Saturday, September 24, 2011

My blog is Versatile! :)

Thank you to Janine from Faithful In First, who awarded my blog the Versatile Blog Award. Here are the rules:
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1) thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
2) share 7 things about yourself
3) pass this award along to 15 other blogs!



7 Things about myself:
1. I love musicals and secretly wish I lived in one. Wouldn't everyone be in a better mood if we sporadically broke out in song and dance??? :) :) :)
2. I have an unhealthy obsession with Glee. For one hour every week, my world stops. I don't answer the phone, text, or blog. Afterwards, I download the songs from the episode and sing them until the next week's show....Love, love, love Glee!
3. If I didn't teach, I would love to be a stylist.
4. I love clothes. Especially dresses.
5. Favorite designers are Lily Pulitzer and Kate Spade
6. I love, love, love nail polish. Essie and OPI are my favs. 
7. I can recite almost every line from the movie Titanic. And the movie Clueless. Random, I know :) 


I'll be back later with my choices for this award! Thanks again Janine!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment