Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Fry Phrases...TPT!

Is anyone else getting a little tired of Halloween? It's my favorite holiday, but I've gotta say, I'm kinda ready to move onto Thanksgiving. Maybe it's because I've been working on Thanksgiving themed centers...:) I just posted Thanksgiving Fry Phrases, but please note: these are the same phrases used in the Halloween Fry Phrases packet. I've had a lot of requests to theme these for Thanksgiving since a lot of you are still using them in your classroom and the students are still learning them. I can do another Thanksgiving packet for new phrases if you would like. Just let me know! I've also been working on my Thanksgiving Math and Literacy centers and hopefully they will be posted by tonight so be sure and look for those. Click the pic below to see the Thanksgiving Fry Phrases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment