Saturday, October 8, 2011

Witch Patterns coming soon!

I've had lots and lots of requests to post the patterns for the cute little witches. I promise I will! I just bought a new bedroom suite, so my entire house is thrown upside down with boxes everywhere. I'll try hard to post the pattern tomorrow since a lot of you have said you would like to do them next week. We are on Fall Break for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, so I'll catch up on posting. We've done several fun Halloween things that I will share with y'all and I've also been making some new Fry Phrases that should be ready within the next couple of days. Just wanted to update y'all on the witch patterns so you wouldn't think I'd forgotten u! :)
Hope everyone is having a great weekend...Roll Tide!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! New furniture is so fun but there is always some work to do with it. I am looking forward to the witch patterns-they are so cute! Enjoy your days off. Liz

    ReplyDelete