Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What I'm Working on Wednesday

Hey y'all! Just stopped by to quickly share with y'all what I'm working on. :) I uploaded my Warm Ups for the Entire Year (5th grade version) on Monday, but after several requests, I've started aligning each activity to the CCSS. Hopefully it will be up soon! If you have already purchased this, don't worry! You can download the revised unit when it is complete.

I'm also working on my newest unit, A Trait A Day. I can't wait to get this completed. It will help so much with my kids learning new vocabulary words. Whenever I taught character traits last year, I noticed that my kids were unfamiliar with a lot of the traits, so I decided to start early on this coming year and increase the students' vocabulary! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment