Friday, July 29, 2011

Classroom Decorating: Day Eight...Job Chart Complete!

Day Eight actually took place yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to post until today. It was a day dedicated to labeling books, workbooks, folders, etc. But I did finish my job chart. I've been thinking and thinking about how I wanted to do my jobs this year and inspiration struck on the way to the mall of all places! I saw a "Merry Maids" sign and that got me thinking. I didn't want to call my jobs 'maids' since that sounded like child labor to me HAHA! So, Happy Helpers was invented:



The kids' names are on cards that are in the blue envelope to the side. Each day I pull a card and place it next to each happy helper. :)

I hope to finish my student work display this afternoon. I dread this board more than any because it's above the cubbies, which makes it incredibly difficult to reach! More to come this afternoon...Happy Friday! :) 


3 comments:

  1. Okay, how adorable is that? I think I am going to copy your idea and do the same sort of thing for my class. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete